Dubai is a real city of expats. According to the source World Population View, the population of Dubai as of 2022 is 2.9 million people, 85% of them are expats. In spite of the difficult epidemiological situation, the population has increased by 1.50% (43,032 people) since the beginning of the year and continues to grow to this day.
In this regard, the issue of movement to flats for sale in Palm Jumeirah from abroad remains relevant to this day. The source https://www.axcapital.ae/ told what a foreigner should know about life in Dubai in 2022.
What should be known before movement to Dubai
Dubai’s wealth was built on its oil industry, but it has efficiently diversified its economy so that today it has several areas to maintain its financial strength:
- through tourism;
- real property;
- financial services;
Dubai has become an extremely popular choice for moving with expatriates for a number of primary causes.
Today, Dubai is still a thriving city with many job prospects and business opportunities in the local real property market.
Many foreigners see life in Dubai as ideal, but it not like that. Like any other part of the world, Dubai has many advantages, but at the same time it has some disadvantages. When moving to a new place, it is important to analyze all the pros and cons and consider everything.
Read more about the pros and cons of living in this megacity.
Reasons in favour of residence in Dubai
- Climate – summer prevails for 8 months in the Emirate with a cloudless sky and warm sea;
- Various recreational facilities – many expats join a hotel or private beach club upon arrival and spend most of their time enjoying the amenities;
- A variety of sports clubs and all kinds of health institutions;
- High quality education;
- High level of health care;
- Rich labor market – there are a lot of international companies that employ foreign specialists in Dubai. If you are going to Dubai for permanent residence and are a much-wanted commodity, there will be no problems with employment;
- No income taxes for individuals;
- Funds can be easily repatriated;
- High quality of life;
- Low criminality;
- A wide range of housing at affordable prices;
- The possibility of a resident visa receipt for investment;
- Friendliness towards the foreigners.
Drawbacks of living in Dubai
- Dubai is a kind of bureaucratic hell, especially for expatriates who should have licenses and permits for everything. For example, for work and residence;
- Unbearable heat from June to September. During this period, you will have to stay at home under air conditioning for most of the day;
- Constant traffic jams and poorly developed driving culture;
- Expensive living and studying;
- There is censorship at the state level. This concerns not only the news publications, but also films, websites, etc .;
- Dubai is currently a construction site. Cluster construction is underway throughout the Emirate, which also makes impact on life here;
- The foreign citizens can buy housing only in specially designated areas – freehold.
Purchase of property in Dubai
A real dream home in Dubai awaits you at Ax Capital. The company’s specialists will help you select a suitable property based on your goals and tastes, give a reply to all issues concerning expenditures in Arab property, and also ensure the safe purchase and sale transaction.